Here Is A Mobile Way To Prepare For Financial Reporting For ICAN Examination
For Those Who Want A Thorough Coverage Of The Syllabus When Time Is A Constraint
Dear ICAN Student,
My name is Emmanuel Daniels, a chartered accountant with working experience that cuts across banking, investment banking, oil & gas, manufacturing and trading. I have also been a part-time lecturer for ICAN tutorials since 2002 in a Tuition Centre In Festac Town.
Furthermore, I am an IT skills courses facilitator who has trained a lot of professionals -Online and offline courses. My online training courses includes: Advanced Excel, VBA Programming, Ms Word, Sage50, QuickBooks, HTML Web Design, Advanced PowerPoint, Ms Access etc.
As a corollary to the above and with the objective of facilitating learning for the preparation for ICAN exam, at the Skills Level, I have created a Complete video lecture course on Financial Reporting that you can walk through on your own, and give you guaranteed Success in your examination. Also I can bet you, that you will not find this kind of video training anywhere, that teaches you in a very practical and interactive way. You can watch the videos even on your mobile devices.
Why I Created This Course:
Many students do not have the time to adequately prepare for the exam due to time constraints or other constraints that preclude them from carrying text books or reading in the office.
A lot of students starts lectures very late and are not able to adequately prepare for the examination due to inadequate time.
Why You Need This Video Tutorials
- It takes more effort and time to learn, reading text books.
- You can watch the videos on any portable devices – Phones that can watch Videos, PCs etc. Bluetooth Videos on your android devices, tabs etc and play while you go to work.
- It is the same as if you keep hearing the lecturer anytime you watch the videos.
- Retention capability is very high with video training.
- No Need To pay for cost of carriage. You can get the videos delivered instantly anywhere you are on planet earth.
- You have flexible access to receive more tutorials as they are made available without the limits imposed on CDs etc, just with a one-time payment.
Category For This Video Lecture
This video lecture is divided into TWO parts as follows:
- Applicable Standards – This Covers All the applicable IFRS and IAS in connection with the current syllabus. Also, each standard is made explicit with many practical case studies and past questions.
- Financial Statements – This area covers separate financial statements (for internal use and publications), Group Account And Financial Statement Analysis.
- FR-A001-Preface TO IFRS
- FR-A002-Conceptual Framework
- FR-A003-Qualitative Characteristics Of Financial Statements
- FR-A004-IAS 1 – Presentation Of Financial Statements
- FR-A004B-IAS2 – Inventories
- FR-A005- IAS 16 – Properties, Plants & Equipment
- FR-A006-IAS 7 – Statement Of Cash Flow
- FR-A007-IAS 8 – Accounting Policies, Estimates And Errors
- FR-A008-IAS 10 – Events After The Reporting Date
- FR-A009 -IAS 11 – Construction Contracts
- FR-A010-IAS 18 – Revenue Recognition
- FR-A011-IAS 17-Accounting For Lease
- FR-A012-IAS 20-Accounting For Government Grants
- FR-A013-IAS 23-Borrowing Costs
- FR-A014-IAS 12 – Income Taxes (With Deferred Tax)
- FR-A015-IAS 24 – Related Party Transactions
- FR-A016-IFRS1 – First Time Adopter
- FR-A017-IAS 27- Separate Financial Statements
- FR-A018-IFRS 3- Business Combination
- FR-A019-IFRS 10-Consolidated Financial Statements
- FR-A020-IAS28- Investments In Associates
- FR-A021-IFRS 11 – Joint Venture Arrangement
- FR-A022-IFRS 12-Disclosure Of Interests In other Entities
- FR-A023-IAS 33 – Earnings Per Share
- FR-A024-IAS 36 – Impairment Of Assets
- FR-A025-IAS 37-Contingent Liabilities & Contingent Assets
- FR-A026-IAS 38- Intangible Assets
- FR-A027-IFRS 9- Financial Instruments (And IAS 32,39)
- FR-A028-IAS40 – Investment Properties
- FR-A029-IFRS8 -Operating Segments
- FR-A030-IFRS5-Non-Current Assets Held for Resale And Discontinued Operations
- FR-B001-Consolidate Statement of Financial Position – What You Need To Know
- FR-B002-Simple Consolidated SOFP with 100% acquisition
- FR-B003-Calculation Of Goodwill With Deferred Consideration
- FR-B004- Simple Partial Acquisition
- FR-B005- Dealing With Irredeemable Preference Shares
- FR-B006- Dealing With Items In Transit
- FR-B007-Dealing With Dividends From Subsidiary
- FR-B-008 – Dealing With Available For Sale Investments
- FR-B-009 –Dealing With Multiple Consideration
- FR-C-001- Introduction To Consolidated Statement Of Profit Or loss
- FR-C-002- Consolidated Statement Of Profit Or Loss –Case 1
- FR-C-003- Consolidated Statement Of Profit Or Loss –Case 2
- FR-C-004- Consolidated Statement Of Profit Or Loss –Case 3
- FR-C-005- Consolidated Statement Of Profit Or Loss –Case 4
- FR-D-001-Introduction To Separate Financial Statement
- FR-D-002- Presentation Of Separate Financial Statement
- FR-D-003- Separate Financial Statement Case 1
- FR-D-004-Dealing With Adjustments In Published Accounts
- FR-D-005-Other Special Adjustments In Published Account
- FR-D-006 – A Comprehensive Question On Published Account
The Following Applies To Corporate Reporting And Are Not Available At The Moment
- CR-A031-IAS 19 – Employees Benefits
- FR-A027-IFRS 13- Fair Value Measurement
- CR-A032-IAS 21-Effect Of Changes In Foreign Exchange Rates
- CR-A033-IAS 26 – IAS 26 Accounting and Reporting by Retirement Benefit Plans
- CR-A034-IAS 29 Financial Reporting in Hyperinflationary Economies
- CR-A035-IAS 34 Interim Financial Reporting
- CR-A036-IAS 41 Agriculture
- CR-A037-IFRS 2 Share-based Payment
- CR-A038-IFRS 4 Insurance Contracts
- CR-A039-IFRS 6 Exploration for and Evaluation of Mineral Resources
- CR-A040-IFRS for SMEs