Learn The Principles And Steps To Building Financial Models and prepare a DCF Valuation of a business. This virtual program teaches you the principles and concepts of financial modeling and also walks you through, STEP-BY-STEP, using historical financial statements and make forecast resulting in a 3- statement financial Model. This means you will be able to build a forecast P & L, Balance Sheet, Statement of Cash flows and a DCF valuation and you learn these, Right From The Comfort Of Your Home
FROM THE VIRTUAL OFFICE OF EMMANUEL DANIELS
3-5 Day Courses in Excel are good but you cannot learn everything in 3 -5 days. In fact, I Started learning Excel 17 years ago and I am still learning because the program is so deep.
To Help you enhance your skills outside those 3-day programs, I have created this 2-in-1 course which is now officially launched on 24/7/2017, apart from the advanced Excel and VBA for Excel Courses I created in 2014.
THIS COURSE COMPRISE…:
- Principles and concepts in financial Modeling
- Practical work, building a financial model from the scratch using a sample company.
- Walk through a real -life financial model constructed for a start-up business without any historical financial data.
WHY THIS COURSE?
- It is a must for finance professionals because they cannot do without number crunching.
- Statisticians, Engineers, Meteorologist and others in the science Field use Excel for data analysis and presentations
- It gives you accuracy and speed as well as edge over your peers.
- Top Level Managers Are less interested in details but need a quick view of results
- Top Level Managers want to see different aspects of a problem without being cumbered with too much details.
- Use Excel to by-pass a lot of time-consuming data entry functions.
- Use Excel to build models you can use to evaluate the profit potential or a project or transactions thereby, minimizing business losses.
- Use Excel to build templates to check excess bank charges
- Use Excel to build a customized accounting solution with forms if you cannot afford an accounting software for you business at the moment.
WHY SUBSCRIBE FOR MY VIRTUAL TRAINING?
You cannot learn Excel in 3 days – Use this program to build you skill set over time If you cannot pay N50,000 to N100,000 to take your Excel Skills to an Advanced Level, this program is for you
- If you do not have the time to attend class training, this program is for you
- If you want to learn how to build financial models, this program is for you
CONTENTS OF THE FINANCIAL MODELING COURSE
PART 1- BASIC PRINCIPLES
- Overview Of Financial Modeling
- Basic Requirements For Building Financial Models
- Structure & Types Of Financial Models
- Financial Modeling Best & Worse Practices
- 3-Statement Modeling Principles
PART 2- CASE STUDY
- Building A 3-Statement Financial Model from the scratch, using historical financial Information.
PART 3- BUSINESS VALUATION
- Overview of business valuation
- Determinants Of Business Value
- Concept of Discounting Cash flows – Which Cash flows to Discount?
- Cost Of Capital – Equity, Debt, Weighted Average, Beta
- Valuation Methods – DCF, Market Valuation, Precedent Transactions
- Enterprise & Equity Value
- Terminal Value & Exit Multiples
- Valuation Sensitivity Analysis
- Building A Revolving Credit Facility in a Financial Model
PART 4- CHARTS
- Creating A Football Field Chart
PART 5- PROJECT FINANCE MODELING
- Understanding Project Finance Vs Corporate Finance
- Types Of Project Finance
- Parties & Documents In Project Finance
- Elements Of Costs In Project Modeling
- Project Risks & mitigation strategies
- Components Of A Project Finance Model
- How To Treat Interest During Project Construction
- Creating Debt Schedule in Project Modeling
- Project CAPEX Roll Forward Shedule
- Handling Circular Reference In Project Modeling
- Project Financial Evaluation
- Project Ratio Analysis
- Project Sensitivity