Learn How You Can Become A Programmer Using Visual Basics For Excel And Build Your Own Applications Without Even Attending Any Programming Class
Yes, You Can, Because You Have a Nifty Microsoft Office Tool At Your Disposal Yet, You Do Not Know That You Can Build Your Own Application With This Tool Visual Basics!
No Classroom Training Required!!!
From The Virtual Training Classroom
Dear Prospective Excel Programmer,
Do you know that you can become a programmer without racking your brain? Yes, You can because you use a common Microsoft Office Application called “Excel”. Also, you do not need to know all the mumbo jumbo of writing unintelligible scripts just like you have in other programming language-All you need to know is a simple language that you can resonate with-Simple English!
Truly, Excel is a readily available application installed on virtually, every PC. A lot of individuals don’t get pass the elementary stage of using Excel as a mere calculator-Just to do simple addition and subtraction. Others can use the Excel Application to the level of recording macros and no more.
If you are in the above category, it means that you still far from being an Excel Guru. Why not take the knowledge you have on Excel beyond the Excel Application with programming using Visual Basics?
But you Might ask: “Why Should I Learn VBA when I know Advanced Excel?”
I will tell you because:
- The Macro recorder has limits as it only comprise less than 1% functionality for writing programs. More so, not all programs can be recorded on a macro.
- With VBA, you can push beyond the limits of the capabilities embedded in Excel and make Excel work the way you want.
- With VBA, you can automate your Excel Spreadsheets that will give you a quicker turnaround time using Excel
- With VBA, you can create your own applications, create custom reports, and perform special kind of data analysis.
- With VBA, even the dullest individual can be a programmer
- VBA is a programming language in plain English, created by Microsoft. You can use VBA to change the way an application works.
- All office programs come with VBA; you do not need to pay extra to buy the application. You have it on your PC but you do not know
- Use VBA to simplify a complex calculation
- Use VBA to retrieve information from a database program
- Use VBA to increase your market value for job placements
- Among all the benefits that you can get when you learn this application, you can also build custom applications for your clients.
Why You Need To Register For This Virtual Training Course on VBA
- VBA cannot be learnt in a 3-day or one-week crash training program.
- Most IT courses includes VBA as a course in the whole package which might costs you over N200,000.
- Even Specialized training courses would cost you no less than N70,000 and you have to spend over 3 months (For weekend classes) to complete even the basics.
- You need to devote sufficient time to complete the onsite training Courses.
- Reading Bulky books on VBA is never a pleasant experience. In fact, you will have nausea when you try to learn VBA reading bulky books
- In view of The constraints above, I have decided to create this Video Training courses comprising aver 50 videos in 15 Modules to ease you VBA learning Experience
Here are the Course Outlines:
Module 1-A Little Bit About Macros
Module 2-Introduction To VBA
Module 3-How To Explore Objects
Module 4-Exploring VBA Menus
Module 5- Next Step To Objects
Module 6-Declaring Variables
Module 7-Using Conditional Logic In VBA
Module 8-Referencing With The ActiveCell Object
Module 9-Working With Text In VBA
Module 10- For Next Loop
Module 11-For Each Loop
Module 12-Do While Loop
Module 13-Do Until Loop
Module 14-Arrays In VBA
Module 15-Subroutines And Functions
Module 16 – Using Excel Functions In VBA
Module 17 – User Forms
Module 18 – Debugging In VBA
With all the contents highlighted above, I will show you in the videos how you extend your knowledge far beyond the contents above.
Other Benefits Of This Program