Are You Preparing For Foundation Financial Accounting Of ICAN? There IS No Other Better Way To Be Well Grounded In Financial Accounting With Step-By-Step Illustrations And Many Practical Examples
Now You Have An Interactive Way To Learn And Pass Financial Accounting In One Sitting
Dear ICAN Student,
My name is Emmanuel Daniels, a chartered accountant with working experience that cuts across banking, investment banking, oil & gas, manufacturing and trading. I have also been a part-time lecturer for ICAN tutorials since 2002 in a Tuition Centre In Festac Town.
Furthermore, I am an IT skills courses facilitator who has trained a lot of professionals -Online and offline courses. My online training courses includes: Advanced Excel, VBA Programming, Ms Word, Sage50, QuickBooks, HTML Web Design, Advanced PowerPoint, Ms Access etc.
As a corollary to the above and with the objective of facilitating learning for the preparation for ICAN exam, at the Foundation Level, I have created a Complete video lecture course on Financial Accounting that you can walk through on your own, and give you guaranteed Success in your examination. Also I can bet you, that you will not find this kind of video training anywhere, that teaches you in a very practical and interactive way. You can watch the videos even on your mobile devices.
Why I Created This Course:
- Many students do not have the time to adequately prepare for the exam due to time constraints or other constraints that preclude them from carrying text books or reading in the office.
- A lot of students starts lectures very late and are not able to adequately prepare for the examination due to inadequate time.
Why You Need This Video Tutorials
- It takes more effort and time to learn, reading text books.
- You can watch the videos on any portable devices - Phones that can watch Videos, PCs etc. Bluetooth Videos on your android devices, tabs etc and play while you go to work.
- It is the same as if you keep hearing the lecturer anytime you watch the videos.
- Retention capability is very high with video training.
- No Need To pay for cost of carriage. You can get the videos delivered instantly anywhere you are on planet earth.
- You have flexible access to receive more tutorials as they are made available without the limits imposed on CDs etc, just with a one-time payment.
Contents of Video Lecture
- Introduction To Financial Accounting
- Accounting Books And Records
- Recording Transactions In The Sales Day Book And Returns Inward Book
- Recording Transactions In The Purchases Day Book And Returns Outward Book
- Using The General Journal
- Working With Cashbook
- Working With Trial Balance
- Simple Financial Statement For A Sole Trader
- Preface To IFRS
- Introduction To The Conceptual Framework
- Qualitative Characteristics Of Financial Statements And Underlying Assumptions
- Capital And Revenue Expenditure
- Bad Debts And Provision For Doubtful Debts
- Other Adjustments In Final Accounts - Accruals & Prepayments
- Depreciation Of Non-Current Assets
- IAS 16 - Property, Plant & Equipments
- Errors Not Affecting The Trial Balance Agreement
- Errors Affecting The Trial Balance Agreement
- Control Accounts
- Bank Reconciliation Statements
- Using The Extended Trial Balance
- IAS 1 - Presentation Of Financial Statements
- IAS 2- Inventories
- IAS 7 - Statement Of Cash Flows
- Preparing Financial Statements Of Companies
- Preparing Financial Statements Of Partnerships
- Financial Statements For Non-Profit Making Organizations
- Preparing Financial Statements From Incomplete Records
You can Click the button below to have access to a sample lecture to get a feel of the virtual class
How Can I Have Access?
You can have access to download the full tutorials for N4,000. This is Price is valid for a short time.
Follow These Steps:
- Pay The sum Into any of:
- GTbank 0128034151, UBA 2058083325 -Emmanuel Daniels.
- Send A Text Of Your Full Names And Email to any of 08127708077,08035786640
- Check your email in 5 Minutes after sending the text, confirm the link sent to you and download all the videos.
Facilitator -Emmanuel Daniels