- Be An Expert In Advanced Excel & Financial Modelling Without Attending Class Training
An Interactive Way To Learn Advanced Excel From The Comfort Of Your Home Or Office With Over 70 Videos And Practical Excel Case Studies
From The Virtual Office Of Emmanuel Daniels
I observed that a lot of people do not know the power of Ms-Excel. Even though many use Excel but they only use less than 5% of the potential of Ms-Excel.
You may have attended 3 - day crash Excel programs, collect certificates, eat launch and after some months, you forget what you have learnt - Let me be frank with you - You can't learn Excel in 6 months, let alone 3-days. Or how many people would be patient like me that read a 1,200 - pages Excel books over 3 months in 2006 when I was not preparing for an Excel Exam?
If 3-days cannot make you to be an Excel Expert, then my Virtual Advanced Excel Class is the only solution to this problem.
With my Virtual Advanced Excel Class, you will be taken step-by-step from the rudiments of Excel to building Financial Models. This program is flexible to meet your schedule but the minimum time you can cover the whole modules of 32, summarized in 23 Subject lines and 5 sections of 70 videos, is 3 months. In fact, learning does not stop until you cover all the modules and are able to bring your knowledge to bear on problems you want to solve with Excel.
This whole program is encapsulated in 5 areas as follows:
- Basic Excel Class
- Intermediate Excel Class
- Advanced Excel Class
- Macros in Excel
- Application Of Advanced Excel To Financial Modelling.
Why Learn Advanced Excel?
- It is a must for finance professionals because they cannot do without number crunching.
- It gives you accuracy and speed as well as edge over your peers.
- You cannot complete a business plan without Excel
- You can build applications on Excel when you take your skills to VBA Programming.
- Use Excel to by-pass a lot of time-consuming data entry functions.
- Use Excel to build models you can use to evaluate the profit potential or a project or transactions thereby, minimizing business losses.
- Use Excel to build templates to check excess bank charges
- Use Excel to build a customized accounting solution with forms if you cannot afford an accounting software for you business at the moment.
- Why Subscribe For My Virtual Training?
You cannot learn Excel in 3 days - Use this program to build you skill set over timeIf you cannot pay N50,000 to N100,000 to take your Excel Skills to an Advanced Level, this program is for you
- If you do not have the time to attend class training, this program is for you
- If you want to learn how to build financial models, this program is for you
Contents Of The Excel Program
A - BASIC CLASS CONTENTS
- Module#1-Navigating The Excel work space:- on this Video, you will understand the features of Ms-Excel 2010, Excel Ribbon Navigation, Creating & Saving workbooks and Customizing the Work Space from the Excel options.
- Module#2-Building Your Worksheet:-On this video, you will learn data entry basics, formatting (including conditional formatting), Cell Navigation, Print orientation, data outlining, worksheet viewing options and customized protection.
- Module#3-Workbook Management:-On this video, you will understand the concept of workbook management and protection. With the knowledge gained from this module, you will learn how to create custom protection
- Module#4-Worksheet Editing:-You will learn about worksheet editing techniques including more on outlining, auditing, using comments and printing comments.
- Module#5-Worksheet formatting:-Here we shall go deep into formatting including conditional formatting and custom formatting.
- Module#6-Excel Graphics:-Here, we shall go into details on Excel Graphics
B - INTERMEDIATE CLASS CONTENTS
This Level also comprises 6 Modules.
- Module#7-Excel Formula Drilling:-On this Module, you will understand the basics of Excel Formulas, the structure and components of Excel formulas, operators and their usage in formulas, Concept of Absolute, relative, mixed and 3-Dimensional references, using names in formulas including 3-D names.
- Module#8-Commonly Used Mathematical and Statistical Functions with their applications for everyday life.
- Module#9-Commonly used Financial Functions And Their applications to every day life problems.
- Module#10-Logical Functions & Applications-IF, AND, OR, Nested IF, etc
- Module#11-Understanding Date Functions and application to real life problems
- Module#12-Lookup & Reference Functions:-Understanding the use of VLookup, HLookup, Lookup, Index and Match Functions and applications to real life problems.
C-ADVANCED EXCEL CLASS CONTENTS
- Module#13-Creating Hyperlinks and Data validation including dropdown lists. You will learn how to validate data entries on cells, create drop-down lists etc.
- Module#14-Data consolidation:-You will learn how to use three (3)methods to consolidate date on multiple worksheets that will produce a summary report on a master worksheet in less than 2 minutes.
- Module#15-Performing Sensitivity Analysis: In this module, you will learn how to use data tables, goal seek, scenario manager and the solver to perform what-if-analysis.
- Module#16-Database Management on Tables:-Understand concept of tables in Excel, Structured references, Custom & Advanced Filter. This will help you retrieve information with ease where you have a large array of data.
- Module#17-Data Analysis with pivot table and pivot charts:-You will learn how to create pivot tables, rearrange pivot table fields, move a pivot table, use report filter options, creating pivot charts and lots more.
- Module#18-Creating Powerful Excel Charts
- Module#19-Working With External Data & Excel Collaboration on a Network. With the knowledge gained from this module, you will learn how to create external data connection between Excel and text support text documents or the web and ensure that Data is updated in Excel automatically when the source data change. For instance, with external data connection, Excel can read share prices from the Nigerian Stock Exchange. When price information changes on the NSE portal, it will be automatically updated in Excel. Lastly you will learn how to share an Excel Workbook and collaborate over a network.
- Module#20-Integrating Excel with Other Applications. Here you will learn different formats for pasting MS-Word document into Excel, making changes in MS-Word document automatically update in an Excel workbook. Also, you will learn How to Create hybrid interface whereby you can work on a complete MS-word document in Ms-Excel.
- Module#21- Using Excel in Microsoft Word-On this module, you will learn different formats for pasting MS-Excel data into word and also create hybrid interface where you can work on MS-Excel while in MS-word. Also, you will be introduced to the mail-merge feature in MS-Word. You will learn how you can automatically create mass mailing lists automatically from Data stored on MS-Excel
D-EXCEL AUTOMATION WITH MACROS
Module#22-Automating Excel with Macros:-This level comprises 7-Part sub-modules bringing all the Modules to this point to a cumulative number of 28 Modules. More also, this shall be also be delivered every successive two days. The contents of the macro level includes: understanding macros, creating and storing your macros, using relative and absolute reference during recording, saving workbooks with macros, Deleting macros, Using macros for formatting, Trigger a macro with keyboard shortcut, using interactive buttons in Excel to trigger a macro, Editing macros and removing non-essential codes using the Visual Basic Editor.
Module#23-This part is the practical session which brings to bear all that had been studied from Module 1 to Module 22. It includes Financial modelling overview, Practical case studies such as constructing a simple accounting program with Excel with automatic updating of trial balance, Constructing an inventory management Model and constructing a Financial statement Model from the scratch to report. There are four parts to this Module; these are, a document on financial modelling practice, Constructing a Simple Accounting program, constructing an inventory management model, Financial statement modelling.
What Some Subscribers Are Saying About This program?
FIND OUT HERE ==>> View Testimonials
NOT SURE IF THIS PROGRAM WILL BE GOOD FOR YOU?
TAKE A TEST DIVE
How Do I have Access To The Whole Modules?
Follow These Steps:
- Pay The sum Into any of:
- GTbank 0128034151, UBA 2058083325 -Emmanuel Daniels.
- Send A Text Of Your Full Names And Email to any of 08127708077,08035786640
- Check your email in 5 Minutes after sending the text, confirm the link sent to you and download all the videos.
You Need A Refund? -30 Days
Facilitator -Emmanuel Daniels